Are you a parent wanting to know how to approach The Talk with your kids? It’s not too early or too late to begin teaching good principles.
Many parents are unsure how and when to discuss sex, pornography, safe touch, and puberty changes with their children.
We make this easy for parents of children ages 4 years old-mid teens. We have a system where parents get several books to pick from to read with their children. These books teach them vital information in a safe way, and are presented in individual age-appropriate books. This isn’t intended as a “one and done” approach to The Talk, but can be very helpful.
God’s Design for Sex series- Set of 4 age-increasing books by Stan and Brenna Jones.
God Made All of Me– by Justin S. Holcomb and Lindsey A. Holcomb
Good Pictures, Bad Pictures, Jr.– by Kristen A. Jenson
Good Pictures, Bad Pictures– by Kristen A. Jenson
Reasons to utilize this service
- No cost.
- You can check out these books year after year so you can continue to go over these topics.
- Open the door of communication between your children and you, on these topics. Be the one they feel they can ask their private questions to.
- Be the first one to teach your children about these topics. Research shows that the first time kids hear this information is the most impactful.
- Use age-appropriate information and your own judgment as you decide how to introduce/build on these topics.
- You and your children can be taught empowering knowledge.
- Gain confidence and a plan for how to handle the scary stuff.
- Teach your kids safe, protective information, written or approved by professionals.
- These books are from a faith-based perspective.
- It’s EASY!
Please call 419-399-2447 to check these books out.
“I feel like my kids and I are much better equipped for the future. Just excellent.”
“I especially loved the book Good Pictures, Bad Pictures.”